So, even though I am still not so great, I participated. I am donating the money I earned to La Leche League of Poulsbo. It was a lot of fun and I got to do designs that I normally don't get to do. The last picture is super sweet. Not only does Gwen beg for henna, she seems to want to be an artist also:)
Saturday, June 21, 2008
World Night of Henna
http://www.worldnightofhenna.com/
So, even though I am still not so great, I participated. I am donating the money I earned to La Leche League of Poulsbo. It was a lot of fun and I got to do designs that I normally don't get to do. The last picture is super sweet. Not only does Gwen beg for henna, she seems to want to be an artist also:)


So, even though I am still not so great, I participated. I am donating the money I earned to La Leche League of Poulsbo. It was a lot of fun and I got to do designs that I normally don't get to do. The last picture is super sweet. Not only does Gwen beg for henna, she seems to want to be an artist also:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the picture of Gwen! So sweet!
Such a cute pic of Gwen!
My henna actually darkened more yesterday. I'm impressed.
Thanks:)
Yep on the third day it should be at its darkest. It will start to fade now though:(
Post a Comment